Sunday, August 30, 2009

``It's time to start x)

Feel so sorry to my frenz..
Today..hueii is not in the mood to blogging..
**So I decide to use english in this post xP
Why??
I think the answer is holiday still have 1 day left..
It's the time to start study already..
100% focus on studies..
I just have 1 month to fight for my As of PMR..
I want HOLIDAY..

Today i feel so tired and weak..
It's the symptoms of goin' to sick?
iiish..DONT!!~
God bless me..Please dont sick!!~

+OIL..
after PMR..
I sure will 100% enjoy my holiday with my besties..
I want movie..popcorn
I want shopping with my pretty mummy by using my dad's money..
Wakaka xD
I'm crazy..

Anyway..
Hueii wants to start study hard and hard!!~
I will be not online after this holiday..
I can do it??~hope so x)
If I say I can sure I can..surpport me!!~
Of course you all must miss me!!~

This may be the last post in this holiday..

No comments:

Post a Comment