Monday, June 15, 2009

``Meaningless..

Today is the day re-open skul..MONDAY
all the holiday homeworks delay and delay again..
then NOW..still have many didn't touch yet..
aikz!!~the feel of STRESSFUL back to me again~
today..so crazy with my classmates..
today..our class let BM teacher scold and complain again..
I think these are always happen in my school life..
those are become NORMAL~
today..I chat with kathryn about my secret..
hmm..actually not that secret la..
just I'm less chat about this topic with my dearest frenz..
anyway..thx for kate hear bout my another story..
haha..but hope she wont think me is a negative thinking girl..
Just every people have their own feeling and own story..
but I'm glad that I have frenzz around..
thx for you all appear in my life and make me happy..

I think have something I should tell all my blog readers and frenz..
I will be less update my blog in the future until PMR is done..so SORRY for that..


``ACTUALLY IM ALL ALONE IN MY LIFE...
``LUCKILY THAT I HAVE YOU ALL IN MY LIFE...



既然我能拥有..
我也能豁达的放开..
既然那是我的..
我会努力的负责..
既然我就是那样..
我会加油把自己做好..

1 comment:

  1. 加油哦。。。

    祝你PMR顺利渡过。。。

    我一定支持你。。。

    加油!!!

    ReplyDelete