Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's not a simple love

Since yesterday I drunk..
I only realize how much I love you and how much you had influenced me..
At first, I never want to drunk like shit..
After that, I saw you online..
We have chatting
During drunk I only have the courage to talk to you about all my feelings
What I have said I never forget..
I know I really love you so much..
I have put all the confidence, trust and love in this relationship..
But it's so short

Lastly you offline..
I never stop crying since the time we started to chat..
Even I drunk..Even our conversation was ended..
I was crying..crying with the crazy laughing face..
I hate the stupid hueii..

But now..
stop loving and stop thinking is the only way I can do..
thx for gave me the wonderful DECEMBER

No comments:

Post a Comment