Thursday, October 14, 2010

Knew More .

In the early morning, I still got various poses! :D
Look so retarded and ugly in the first picture!
By the way, I like it!
 It's means that my face is sooo flexible to have vary expression!
LOL~ :D
day to day, I like fall in love with this hair style.
My mind like become more bright and sunny with this hair style.
Stare at the mirror, I saw a little girl inside there.
Yeshhh! It's me..
Cant be denied, I got the so-called Baby Face~
Then now, It's still alright for me to be "Baby Girl" :D


Today stayback with kathryn and taeho~
Did some physcology test about our future career, personalities and love characteristics.
Knew more about myself and Kathrynnn
It's fun when you get unexpected and accurate answers! lol
I'm so talkativeeee.. My future career most will relate to Social
True huh?! xD


Got back home.
Did the DIY thingyy for her *propose soon :pp
Captured a Piggy Kiss with Dee!
Nice Pic! *mwakx!
Piggy Kiss ♥    Hueii ; Sam (:


It's alright to be Baby Girl .  / ♥

2 comments:

  1. Cute!!!!!!! I like all of it!!!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st of the picture - 好傻啊!傻婆啊!xD
    2nd of the picture - 普通咯~ 没点新意... =P
    right hand side - 要傻,可是就傻不完。可爱,可是又可爱不完~ xD

    last picture - =P

    ReplyDelete