Saturday, October 16, 2010

Exhausted Pleasure .

Hueii was in Xue Ying's house   - 15.10.10 -
Since the blogger uploader got bits problem.
all the horizontal picture will auto-rotate vertical ones when it's uploaded! ==
so this post will be a little since it's just got only one pic! *ME :DD

Overnight at Joey Xue Ying's house with Elvy last night.
For preparing our home-nursing exam.
Slept at 4am something.
I was the lastest to get up. 6:30am.
thanks for Joey wake me up.
Feel like a baby girl huh?! when heard she calling me to wake up. :D
** Joey Chong Xue Ying..Stop calling me as a little baby!
Nearly be late for our exam.
be friends with the Seri Suria School's junior.
they are cute!
took a picture with them! nice..


Had lunch with babess them at Domino Pizza.

Got a simple birthday celebration for Elvy


We were so exhausted!! But we got the great memories!
love ya..mwakx!


- Photos ; Please follow my Facebook - (:
I've just uploaded parts of photos. **

No comments:

Post a Comment