Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just a Test.

3rd day of the Monthly Test.
Today chemistry and moral hav be done.
Chemistry. Can I pass?
I have just simply go through in this morning.
Never touch the reference book at all at the last night.
Because I was suffered with Headache!

- Mad - cute puppy huh?! xDD

Moral. I think sure fail this time.
I take nap during the MORAL test. HAHA!

I have empty the 1st question.
lots of marks inside it. >"<
and the Essay question.
Simply answer. Not complete at all!
This time sure have to scolded by my new moral teacher.
By the way, It's just a TEST!!
LOL~
I hate the format of MORAL.
Have to follow and memorise every definition for the MORAL VALUES.
FxxK! That's the only way to score A.
Even change a tense also will make u lose marks!
Stupiddd huh?! mad*


It's just a test!
I will do my best on the final exam!
I swearrr! ;DD

- Keep movin' on! -






No comments:

Post a Comment