Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm coming for you.

From my smile..
do you know I what I gotta tell you? :)

Recently got alots of homework..
Actually not alots..Is me postpone all of it to the last minute >"<
forgive my lazyness~!
But I really hate those homework that just copy and paste from our own books!
What for leyy?!
Waste Time..Energy..Pen Ink and Paper!
DAMNN~


Yesterday it fly into my house..
My home's lizard caught it! I saw it struggle so hard!
Shout to my daddy to save it..
It saved! Place it at the corner to rest xia~
But then on the next day..
my bro told me It died and became food of Red Ants!

蝴蝶的一生尽是短暂,但至少它曾经漂亮的自由飞翔。


Today have my lunch with mummy and bro at JUSCO's Pizza Hut
My suggestion~!
After had our lunch..I buy the movie's tickets first!
Twilight - Eclipse ♥ ♥ ♥
Gonna watch with Xemnal :DD

Edward Cullen~! I'm coming for you :)
How romance of my love story if I was Bella~!! :DD
Twilight - Eclipse


彻底的失望;
原来这就是你所谓的好朋友。

恋爱;已经让我觉得疲惫。
就当给自己放个假…
可是你的好;我依然如此的珍惜 :)


Love is a Need but not a Must


No comments:

Post a Comment