Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fall for you.

Today watched Twilight - Eclipse with Xemnal~!
Finally.. x)
Excited ehh!!
It's really romantic enough~

p/s::When we get in to the house of cinema
Right , Left and Behind all is Sweet Couple.
The row of our seat all is COUPLE.. Except me and xemnal
Swtt~ 2 Big light bulb among them xDD


Fall for Jacob and Edward ♥
I ♥ Jacob's warmth ;
I ♥ Edward's cares.
If I was Bella , it's really hard to choose anyone of them (:
Hence , It's really sweet enough when you're got such a boyfriend  like anyone of them ♥

Look like couple huh?!
Alamak ehh..
Btw..he isn't!!
hahahaha!! xDD

For you..Xemnal
Don't get influence please!
Dont be the same thinking as her!
Do you know I spend lots of saliva only chg your mind to the positive way?!
Dont waste my effort ehh!! If not..Kill you! xDD












                          
Camwhored ; Hueii
Pink ♥


3 comments:

  1. wow~!!
    it's very nice to c ur blog! xD
    wah...say like u wan me to bcum ur bf...><
    har? saliva onii arr? xDD
    sry it's nt i wan to...><
    cuz im really missing myself...so...i think tat's y i wil influence by her...bt...sry im getting worst...><

    ReplyDelete
  2. 38 you!
    nobody want you to be my bf..
    perasan xDD
    and energy and time~!!
    i know i know~
    anyway..
    still hav a pair of ears for you wad =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~kidding onii mah~xDD
    haha...thx thx...
    bt im no time to tell u~T^T so busy~><

    ReplyDelete