Friday, June 11, 2010

Faces.

how's the hat? cute uhh x)
wondering when I only get the chance to feel the snow in winter..

back to the topic.
Back from the camp of Anugerah Remaja Perdana..
I made new friendss..
since I loged in my fb after the camp..saw many friend request from ARP friends
haha~!! they are chatting about the time we passed in the camp.

I saw many faces of them.
some of them were not respecting others at all..
though sometime I was the one of them..
sorry for tht :)
sometime I saw some of them  were having the great idea that I never expect to have
awesome them =D
on the other side , I saw some of them didn't listen to others' suggestion
OMG..you're not the one always doin right decision kay.

I saw a girl who is having the great stamina and cute face :)
just a 4days camp..she made some of guys fall for her
I never surprise of it..she is really attractive.

through this camp..
my interpersonal network have become wider :)

now , my buddies' turn to go for camp..
make me feel bit boring without them :D


p/s : I saw our sweet moments in my head but I never feel sad :)
cheers for me ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment