Thursday, November 19, 2009

``It's a cold night

I'm really need a hug as my pic meant to..
I need a hug to warm my heart..
No~it's not just my heart!! It's for my body also~
Hey guys..dun think to the wrong way!!
I doesn't mean anything should not to be x)
Nowadays..It's keep raining..
Our surrounding temperature is goin' down day to day also..
Someone told me It's a coldest raining season in our country - M'sia
The "coldest" is mean...
since from the global warming make our country temperature increasing daily...
But..
I like to enjoy the raining sound & scene in room..
It's make me feel so relaxing..

:: Lucky ::
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
- The End -
Good Night & Sweet Dream to all my buddies =)

No comments:

Post a Comment