Friday, November 13, 2009

``2012 ;D

Today went for watch 2012 at Leisure mall..
Yeah!!~ It's 1st day on our cinema ;)
After skul..took bus to there x)

[ In Bus ]

[ Reached our destination =) ]
We had our lunch - Mc'Donald

[ took a emo pic with miyoko babes while waiting for those guys ]
The movie time passed so fast..
I'm asleep at the begining of the movie =x
I'm awake soon before the climax of movie xD
but it's touching x)
I 2012
I'm goin' to watch 2012 again with my besties ;)
It's ok for me..because it's a great movie =)
Feel so hopefully to our life as we can live at here now
should always be positive thinking to our life =)
Hohoo!!~ Hueii learnt a lesson today?!!~

Time to back home =)


Bathed , Had dinner & went to night market with buddies =)







No comments:

Post a Comment