Saturday, April 11, 2009

``good time & moody day

I like this pic much~
Do you all think it nice?
wakaka xD..perasan again~
This pic was took in Mc.donald..
I have a good time at there..
Really happy and meaningful =]
I enjoy the breakfast..
I enjoy the music at there..
I enjoy the atmosphere..
I like it~BABE
If have chance..
you all should go there to have your breakfast..
``although that's fast food.. xp
The morning will be special in your day..
trust me..=D
``It's a good time..

__________Moody__________Day
It's really gonna to end?
I think it's not easy to end..
Can I believe my 6th sense again?
haha.. ==
Anyway..
I just know..
Now really is the time to let me calm down my emotion..
to set up my mind and thinking again..
It's also the time to let me to face ur love with braveness again..
``God bless me..
Argh~
So many works are waiting for me..
**houseworks + homeworks
Damn it..
I hate it..ok?
Can I escape from all of these works..
I'm TIRE~
Mid year exam is around the corner..
But what can I do just like nothing..
aikz..however..
I will try my best!~
Surport me..guys =]
在凌晨的12点40分的时候..
我想念你了..

2 comments:

  1. 来了!
    抽出宝贵的时间
    啊!要不是答应了你~
    你看我几好,哈哈
    快点做功课啦!
    逃学了一天ley你这家伙
    很忙很忙啊!加油
    走咯~喜欢这首歌,哈哈
    不错下!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈..
    终于来啦~
    哎哟..我也抽出了很多宝贵时间叻..
    我也很好噜..
    只是你哦? 咔咔~ =]
    是啦是啦..
    会做的啦..我妈咪 ==
    你也要加油吖..
    好听叻..咔咔~

    ReplyDelete