Friday, April 3, 2009

``Don't have next time..

Recently..
like so many bad things happen on me..[feel like]
Yesterday..when I wanna sign in my msn..
SHIT man..cant sign in~
what wrong with it??
try and try and try..CANT SIGN IN
WTF..that time I really wanna hit my monitor..
but..I never do it la of course.. =D

``Now..dun worry..
can sign in dy..
but I hope dun have next time la.. =]

Now..my neck like **terseliuh**neh..
I think I slept in wrong pose last night..
wakaka..=D
you have tried it before??
now..i turn my neck also will ``aiya!! pain..
:::lou ah po..aikz =="




_______________________GAMBATEII

Today after school we have a study group..
**mii..esther..ck boy boy..kit kit..**
**kathryn..hwee ting..victor..**
study SCIENCE...
ck boy boy be the teacher..wakaka =D
thx orh boy boy..
Today I understood about the chapter already..

+ oil..
next time you wanna to teach us again de orh..
thank you SIR.CHIN..





沉睡在梦里``




快要闭上的眼睛..
已经无法再撑下去了..
快要停止的心跳..
已经无法再继续了..

真的好累..
何时我才能沉睡在自己的梦..
不需要再想起..
那个只有黑白的生活..



`` + = L.O.V.E``


我们是在假装吗?
我们是在骗自己吗?
我们是在做傻事吗?

不懂..我能付出的都付出了..
能去做了都做了...
只是你眼中..我是错的

没关系了..加油 =]

No comments:

Post a Comment