Thursday, October 14, 2010

Knew More .

In the early morning, I still got various poses! :D
Look so retarded and ugly in the first picture!
By the way, I like it!
 It's means that my face is sooo flexible to have vary expression!
LOL~ :D
day to day, I like fall in love with this hair style.
My mind like become more bright and sunny with this hair style.
Stare at the mirror, I saw a little girl inside there.
Yeshhh! It's me..
Cant be denied, I got the so-called Baby Face~
Then now, It's still alright for me to be "Baby Girl" :D

♥

Today stayback with kathryn and taeho~
Did some physcology test about our future career, personalities and love characteristics.
Knew more about myself and Kathrynnn ♥
It's fun when you get unexpected and accurate answers! lol
I'm so talkativeeee.. My future career most will relate to Social
True huh?! xD

♥

Got back home.
Did the DIY thingyy for her ♥ *propose soon :pp
Captured a Piggy Kiss with Dee!
Nice Pic! ♥ *mwakx!
Piggy Kiss ♥    Hueii ; Sam (:


It's alright to be Baby Girl .  / ♥

2 comments:

  1. Cute!!!!!!! I like all of it!!!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st of the picture - 好傻啊!傻婆啊!xD
    2nd of the picture - 普通咯~ 没点新意... =P
    right hand side - 要傻,可是就傻不完。可爱,可是又可爱不完~ xD

    last picture - =P

    ReplyDelete