Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Moodless.

Hate my new *not very* handset so muchh~
It will hang and make every files disappear
:: when you're taking many pic at 1 time..
:: when you receive certain files from another handset
After that, you have to restart your handset again~
OMG~!! terible~!!
Because of those problems,
I had stop installing new files to my handset and not take too much pic with it already~
Now, I'm saving money to afford my OWN camera~!!
It must come true before 2010 is ended~!!
After that, sure I will always upload those photo to share with you all xDD

School..Tuition~!!
It have occupies most of my time~SAD
really tired if it~
really have no time to day-dreaming anymore lerr~
when I have time I oso will cherish it and go SLEEP more~ xDD

Hey~!! have a good news to you all..
Hueii is not addicted to online anymore lerr..
Really? think so~
haha~!!
not addicted to online doesn't mean hueii will study harder kay..
She is a Lazy Pig actually~

Mid-Term Exam is around the corner..guys~!!
Gambateii~!!
God bless US~
mwakx ♥

2 comments:

  1. hey!must gambateh for u mid term exam o!!
    especially is chinese ah!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. kay kay~!! thx for comment on my blog post..
    I will de la..XUE ZHANG~!!
    xDD

    ReplyDelete